Sunday, January 6, 2008

How To Rank Number 1 on Search Engines

How To Rank Number 1 on Search Engines

That is what Search Engine Optimization is all about. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is the process of modifying / enhancing / optimizing your website/webpage so that it is better ranked on the Search Engine Results Pages, or SERPs for short.


Singapore SEO Consultant

I am but a simpleton Singaporean currently serving his National Service (NS). So why the blog? Well, I've been into internet marketing (etc2) and only recently did I discover that there is actually a market for SEO in Singapore. Well, I am a man who likes challenges a lot and thus, I am going to prove that a simpleton like me can rank Number 1 on Google for the term "SEO Singapore" and "Singapore SEO using free tools on available on the net an what information he's learnt. And No, I am not releasing my real name. Let's just call meself Jasa for now ;)



About this Singapore SEO Consultant


I have learnt tons over the past year during my stint at internet marketing. What I have learnt include Search Engine Optimization which I am very interested in at the moment. I have spent my fair share of money on SEO related things like information and automated softwares but I realised that I've learnt the bulk of my SEO skills through practising and testing. One of the advice that I'll give is that, continue to practise and test your SEO skills and in time, you're sure to be able to rank well for a given term.



I do not provide services like "Larry Lim" , an SEO Consultant who is currently at top spot for "SEO Singapore" and "Singapore SEO", (eg. getting your site ranking top on the SERPs) but I do provide services like tutoring/mentoring those that are interested in search engine optimization or search engine marketing. For those not in the know, the title of the post is basically what SEO is about. So if you do have any queries that include the following :



  • How to rank number 1 on search engines

  • How to choose an SEO Consultant to rank your website well

  • How to differentiate the good information from the not


You can go ahead and mail me at the following : alzidaney(at)gmail.com. I do not gurantee that what you obtain from this Singapore SEO Consultant would be something you've never heard of before but it is in my best interest to ensure that fellow simpletons like myself can get good information without needing to waste alot on scams.


So follow along with this blog as I reveal steps on how to rank well on search engines right from the beginning. (Presuming you have no prior knowledge of search engine optimization or whatsoever.)



Till then,

Jasa, Singapore SEO Consultant

7 comments:

seo singapore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
seo singapore said...

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thank you...

Seo Singapore

bsbizwerkz said...


Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in

and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via

email?

Seo Singapore

varun said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


Singapore SEO

Unknown said...

Very interesting post thank you for sharing SEO Services

Unknown said...

Your site looks wonderful keep it up. SEO Services